LSC currently require an Accounts Assistant for a 12 month (maternity leave) contract based in our Kinsale office. The primary responsibility of this role is to assist in the administration of the back office of LSC, incorporating payroll and invoicing. This role is responsible for supporting the delivery of an efficient administration and payroll service.
Reporting directly to the Financial Accountant the Accounts Assitant will process the monthly payroll for all LSC contractors as well as ensuring consistent communications with our contractors at every touchpoint.
If you have 1-2 years’ experience in an Accounts environment and good interpersonal skills this could be the ideal job for you!
General Scope of Responsibilites:
– Review and authorization of contractor timesheets
– Recording and monitoring all contractor annual leave and responding to any of their queries
– Preparing the monthly contractor payroll on Micropay
– Reviewing and processing contractor invoices on Sage and preparing them for payment
– Assisting the financial accountant with day to day tasks on accounts receivable and payable as needed
– Management of petty cash
– Assisting with general accounts related work as needed
– General office administration e.g. managing office supplies
Key Competencies Required:
– 1 – 2 years’ experience in a busy fast paced accounts environment
– Excellent interpersonal skills as well as excellent communication skills both written & verbal
– Ability to operate as part of a team is critical & also ability to self-manage and work independently
– Customer focus & innovative
– Process-oriented with excellent attention to detail
– Results and performance driven
– Adaptable and flexible
Qualifications and Experience:
– Strong IT skills and strong MS Excel skills
– Experience in Sage and Micropay would be an advantage
– Familiarity with Database use and reporting would be beneficial
For further details please contact Eimear on 021 4777329 or apply directly through this advert.