Validation Engineering Careers
Within the Life Science market the biotech sector has seen the most significant growth over the last five years. While medical device and pharma may still employ significantly more people, the biotech sector has gone from three facilities in manufacture/under-construction in 2002 to over ten in 2016 at various stages of planning, construction and manufacturing. The industry has also seen a movement to leaner and more risk based approaches to validation.
There have been significant changes in the technology, regulations and processes being employed. Packaging & serialisation requirements, Multi-product process trains, ever more complex IT systems with Terra bytes of GMP data, are all factors leading to significant pressures on available skills and resources.
We are seeing a high demand for validation engineers, in particular those with experience in Cleaning validation, Process Validation (PV), Equipment Qualification, Computer Systems Validation (CSV) or GAMP/Annex 11. Contract roles are available in a number of specialised areas including:
- Computer Systems Validation (CSV),
- Cleaning Validation Engineers
- Process Validation Engineers
- Validation Engineer GAMP,
- Packaging, Serialisation & Equipment Validation
- GMP Validation Engineer
Whatever your experience in the Life Sciences sector, if you can’t find what you are looking for below, then please contact LSC at:
- Cork: +353 (0)21 4700971
- Dublin: +353 (0)1 9010404
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialised Validation Engineering Jobs
All available Validation Engineering jobs and vacancies are listed below. If blank then please return another time to check for new opportunities or visit our Jobs Section by clicking here.
- Duration: 52 weeks+ - ContractLocation: Munster / Cork
- Duration: 52 weeks+ - ContractLocation: Munster / Limerick
- Duration: 53 weeks+ - ContractLocation: Munster / Cork
- Duration: 26 weeks+ - ContractLocation: Leinster / Dublin
- Duration: 52 weeks - ContractLocation: Leinster / Dublin