LSC have an requirment for an Automation Engineer with Allen Bradley experience lfor the start-up and commissioning of a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in Limerick.
As Automation Engineer you will:
– Program, diagnose and troubleshoot Allen Bradley Rockwell PLC and HMI application for automated process equipment.
– Develop and implement software solutions through change control as required while understanding impact of actions to Manufacturing and Facilities equipment.
– Provides technical and automation support during commissioning.
– Support, maintain and diagnose automation hardware.
– Experience with controls networks and communications systems (Modbus, Ethernet, Profibus etc)
– Generate, review and maintain automation life cycle documentation throughout commissioning
– Supports project commissioning activities.
– Manages projects related to design, commissioning, and performance improvement of automated equipment.
– Provides design/approval of hardware, software, and controls for automated equipment.
As Automation Engineer will have:
– Primary degree in Science/Engineering discipline.
– A minimum of 5 years’ experience working with validated Automation systems in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
– Direct experience and in depth knowledge of Allen Bradley Rockwell automation platform.
For more information on this role please contact Kathy on 021-4777329 or apply direct through this advert